Once your device has been selected, you must click the “Flash” button. Once complete, your device will be unbricked and restored to factory settings. To unbrick your Xiaomi device, you will need to download the stock ROM for your device. You can find the appropriate ROM on the Xiaomi website.
On this page, you can find the official link to Download Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer. Firmware comes in a zip package containing Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual. Before beginning, it is important to ensure that you have the most up-to-date version of the Xiaomi 11T Pro Stock ROM Firmware Fastboot Flash File downloaded and saved to your device. It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for the following reasons someday. According to the changelog, the update brought December 2022 security patch and increased system security. Here are the complete changelogs of the Xiaomi 11T Pro latest update.
- need remembering to make the process successfully.
- After downloading the firmware from above link, get a functional USB cable, then follow the instructions via this link to learn how to flash Xiaomi fastboot and recovery firmware.
- Since this will be the first reboot after flashing a new ROM, it might take some time to rebuild cache and finish boot, have patience.
In computer language, the ROM stands for READ ONLY MEMORY that means you can not edit or delete the ROM. However, when it comes to Android there is a different meaning for the ROM. Installing ROM on the Android device is as same as installing an operating system on a computer device.
- We hope that the above-given procedure is easy to use and successful to install Stock Firmware on the Xiaomi Redmi Pro Spreadtrum-powered.
- And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.
- Charge the phone at least 50% without interrupting the flashing process with a low battery.
- They come with a wide range of features and customization options, enabling users to tailor the ROM to their needs.
- To begin with, if you are unable to boot the device to OS, then one option is to download the Mi Flash Tool and then flash the firmware accordingly.
However, both these methods call for quite a lot of manual efforts. This is why users prefer to flash the firmware via TWRP. And in this guide, we will show you how to do just that. So without further ado, here are the required instructions to install the MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi devices via the TWRP Recovery. To upgrade, update or fix minor software problems on your phone, flashing via stock Mi recovery is recommended.